It's that time again, time to put all the random thoughts in my head in bullet point form. . . head over to Danifred's to join in the fun!
1. I am obsessed with stroller shopping and looking on Craigslist. I just know the perfect stroller is out there for us, at a reduced price!
2. I am hiring a mother's helper. It is harder than I expected. I have had an interview no-show, two interviews with people that I will not be hiring, and one candidate that was promising, but then got another job offer.
3. I am debating whether or not to just quit my parttime job and nix the mother's helper idea. I don't think I am going to be able to keep working once the baby is here, and I won't have worked for them for a year, so I don't think they will want to give me a few months off to acclimate (and I don't blame them).
4. Oh, and I still haven't told my boss that I am pregnant. I work 100% from home, so I probably wouldn't ever have to tell him. But I probably should. Sometime soon.
5. Have I even mentioned my part time job here on the blog before? I am not sure. It's a great job, I really lucked into something great. I get paid well, it is not difficult work, and my boss is great to work for. So I really don't want to throw the opportunity away. But I also know when I am in over my head and newborn + Will + work from home job + no maternity leave = in over my head.
6. Will's belly is super cute. I love changing his diaper just to get a look at that adorable little belly. I just might be unable to avoid kissing it. He likes kissing my belly, too.