Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Day of As If

The day of reckoning is here. Today, we will see a beating heart and a growing baby. Or not. But I choose to hope and believe the former.

The appointment is at 4:00. My OB is always running late towards the end of the day. We have to pick Will up from my girlfriend's afterward. So, you might not hear from me for awhile, but that isn't necessarily bad news. Rest assured that I will post an update here just as soon as I can.

No matter how this all turns out, I am so thankful for your love, support, and friendship. I am so thankful for this time with Project As If. And I am eternally thankful that I have my sweet little boy, who does not replace any lost babies, but will always be way more than enough no matter what else life does or does not bring us.

17 comments:

Ms. J said...

you know you are in my heart and prayers all day long, and then some ;o)

Kathy said...

I am choosing to hope and believe with you Katie! Holding you close in my thoughts and prayers today and always. (((HUGS)))

Michele said...

hoping and crossing my fingers.

Amy said...

Good luck....keep us posted! Prayin hard! xo

Jen said...

You'll be in my thoughts today! Good luck!!!

Mazzy said...

Know you are in my prayers today. I hope everything goes great and I have only the happiest of thoughts to send you.
*hugs*

Christine said...

Good Luck. You deserve this!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying for you sweetie. ((hugs))

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Thinking of you often today Katie. (((Hugs)))

cheryllookingforward said...

Sending you lots of extra prayers!!!!

Anonymous said...

*fingers crossed!*

Laura said...

Thinking of you today! Good luck! Can't wait to read your update.

Beth said...

Praying and hoping and believing for you all today!

Nurse Lochia said...

Hoping for good news!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Thinking of you and hoping for good news!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've been away from the computer all day, but I have been thinking about you all day. I looked at my clock at 4:00!

Red said...

BEST of luck!