Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sometimes, It's Just Gotta Be Easy

Do you have TEN minutes to make dinner?

Then make these.

I keep enough beef and rolls to make these in the freezer at all times. Seriously, this is an easy dinner and M LOVES them. Will is also getting into sandwiches now, but he also likes the meat and veggies plain. I do use mushrooms, onions, green, and red peppers when I make mine, and I also toss just a tablespoon ranch dressing in with the marinade. It adds a little zest to them that I like.

But try 'em. You will thank me. And I have also used deli chicken breast, too, and it tastes great!

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ooh, looks good. We have sandwiches for dinner sometimes, so this is a good idea.

Danifred said...

Those look delicious. Too bad it's supposed to snow two feet so I can't go to grocery store!

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

Oh yum!!!! Thank you so much for the tags!!! I felt bad asking, since I'm just not big into commenting anymore... But like I said, I keep coming back here for recipes! :) I love that they're healthy, affordable, and not too involved!

Debby said...

mmmm...those look good. i've never heard of that sauce though....what does it compare to?

Katie said...

Dale's Sauce. . .

http://www.greatsouth.com/gs/product.asp?pf_id=DAL001&dept_id=101

You could also use worcestershire sauce for a similar flavor, or I used

Basque Norte marinade:

http://www.madeincalifornia.net/shop/product/MF72361.html

I just bought mine at Safeway (Von's elsewhere, I believe).