It's that time of the week again. Time for Friday Night Leftovers!
1) I am going to quit my job. It's the only thing that makes sense after examining all of the angles. I am not good at quitting things, it makes me uncomfortable and I always feel guilty. Wish me luck.
2) Will has not gone in the potty once since the first day we had it! He has made many attempts and looks ridiculously adorable sitting there trying, but nada.
3) My husband reads my blog and has taken issue with the fact that I credited the clock guy with gluing all of the pieces back together on the clock. He did that himself, so I am printing a retraction.
4) Sigh. I am tired of "morning sickness."
5) Would any of you lovely ladies that like to clean come and clean my house for me? Pretty please. With sugar on top. I will pay you in unconditional love and gratefulness. I will cook for you! Hmmmmm? No takers? Okay, I am going to have to clean it myself, then, and I warn you, I wouldn't be as good at it as you. What? You are too smart for that reverse psychology stuff and I am going to have to clean my house on my own? Yeah. That's what I thought.
6) Would anyone like a sometimes-well-behaved dog is size large or small? Or a cat perhaps? There is a lot of animal in this house. I am just kidding about this, of course, but sometimes I wonder how I will handle 2 kids + 3 animals.
7) Will met his first "bully" yesterday. I will probably post more about this next week, but it was tough to watch and hard to know how to handle. I am not sure I did a great job. Man, this parenting business can be hard.
Everyone have a great weekend!