1. M doesn't like leftovers. I rarely serve them for dinner, usually they either go in his work lunches, I eat them at home for lunch, or they go in the trashcan (which always makes me a bit sad). My mom used to do a big leftovers night and it was one of my favorites, little bits of this and that, kind of like these posts!
2. Will is feeling a bit better. He is still grumpy and not eating, but his fever is gone.
3. Remember the lost letter from the Day I Should Have Stayed In Bed? Well, some nice person found it and mailed it for us (exactly what I would have done if I'd found a stamped, addressed letter). Anyway, so the train people did get the check and I had called and told them the story so they wouldn't try to cash it if they got it, so they are going to hold it there for us so we can give them a new check and get on the train after all. So, yay for Will's first train ride!
4. I can't believe I am almost 17 weeks pregnant. It has gone by fairly quickly and, even more than that, it just seems pretty "pregnant" to me. And I am still stunned by the fact that I am even pregnant in the first place, let alone the miracle of staying that way.
5. I also can't believe that Will is going to be 18 months old in just a week. A year and a half. Where oh where did the time go? And who do I see about slowing things down a bit? And is it cheesy that I am going to make a cake and get him some balloons? I think 18 months is a big deal.
Well, that about wraps up my random, leftover thoughts from the week. Want to play along? Go see Danifred!