Sunday, September 9, 2007

Now You See It, Now You Don't

I am not sure what to think about all of this, but I know one thing, I have been slapped around by the pee sticks for the past two days and I am getting pretty tired of it.

I had NOT ONE positive pregnancy test on Thursday or Friday. Saturday morning (13 DPO, 14 DPT) I had a faint positive on a +/- test (same brand was negative on Thursday) and then a digital gave me a positive.

Then this morning, I took another digital test for fun. . . and the results were not fun. Not pregnant flashed up.

I took another +/- test and that was also negative. So, here are my options (in order of most to least probable).

1) Chemical pregnancy (I am famous for these)
2) Trigger still in system, but somehow not picked up for those two days
3) Still so early that I have a low level of HCG that just is right at the line between being picked up and not, even on these early tests.

Obviously, my little heart hopes for #3, but it just doesn't seem likely this many DPO.

Well, at least I won't have to worry about people not reading this because I am pregnant.

3 comments:

Debby said...

I am so sorry for the mind games your hormones are playing on you right now. It just SUCKS....I can't find any more eloquent words that that right now.

Polka Dot said...

Ack. Pee sticks are evil. Really really evil.

I'm going to wait for the official beta before giving any kind of condolences. Let the fat lady sing first, I say.

Kristen said...

Wow, I'm so sorry you have to be thrown around like that. I really hope it isn't a chemical and that maybe your urine was diluted or something.

(((HUGS)))