Will spent the weekend with his Gramma. It was nice for all of us. He got the undivided attention of his grandmother and Nana. Emma got the undivided attention of her Mommy and Daddy. It was nice to be able to just focus on her for a bit and know that he was in good hands.
However, I paid the price today. Will has a raging case of Grammaitis. This particular dreaded disease presents following a stay or visit by Gramma and is characterized by the following:
1) Overtired from lack of naps and late bedtimes.
2) Temporary amnesia when it comes to basic manners such as please and thank you.
3) Revival of waking up at night. Three times last night. Ugh.
4) Constipation from a different diet (this is probably the only actual medical part of Grammaitis).
5) General crabbiness, uncharacteristic whining, and a temper tantrum thrown in for good measure.
Now, please don't get me wrong. I am grateful that my mother-in-law is willing to take him and I know he had a good time and was well taken care of. But I will be glad when Grammaitis has run its course and we can return to our regularly scheduled programming.
Also, does anyone know how to get mildew stains (black) out of stroller fabric? I have tried detergent, scrubbing it with baking soda, and am currently letting it sit in the sun with a liberal dose of lemon juice. Any other ideas?