Monday, September 27, 2010

Nevermind

Ugh.

I hate insurance companies. I was looking through an insurance statement yesterday and it showed that I have only reached $500 of our deductible for the year. Since we have actually paid out over $2000 from our own pockets in the last month alone for Emma's delivery, I am not sure how this is even possible, so the insurance company is doing an audit.

But in the meantime, we would have to pay 100% of the Mirena costs, which we can't afford right now since we just paid out the afforementioned $2000. So, I had to cancel the appointment. I'll get back to you on my experience later on.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Well, that is annoying. I'm sorry, I hope they fix it soon.

It is what it is said...

Ugh, that effing blows!

~ Katie ~ said...

that's craptacular!

Rebecca said...

That sucks!!! I can't stand insurance companies...just when you go and get your courage all built up too. Ugh!