Monday, March 22, 2010

Itches and O's

No answers on the rash yet, thanks for weighing in. My OB's office was jammed and I played phone tag with the nurse all day. She ended up referring me to my primary care physician, who is booked out a week, and I was in no mood to take my toddler to the walk in clinic with me for a two hour wait and exposure to goodness only knows only what.

She recommended a dose of Benedryl (you ladies are so smart) to see if that nips it in the bud. If not, I will tackle the walk in clinic tomorrow. Honestly, I don't think it's anything to get riled about, but she said I should get it checked out.

Will is addicted to Fruit Loops. He calls them "o's" and that's all he wants for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in between. He wants them in a dish, with milk, and a spoon. This started after he watched M eating Fruit Loops for breakfast on Saturday morning. M has a habit of patting the cereal down so each piece is coated in milk, so now Will does the same. It's pretty cute but I wish they made Protein Loops or Veggie Loops. Hmmmmm. . . .

4 comments:

Laura said...

I would totally go for veggie o's or protein o's too. Well, I might not eat them, but I definitely feed them to my Roo.

Rebecca said...

Do you have a good dermatologist? I had PUPPPS...I really hope it's not that...for your sake!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

As a kid, Fruit Loops were my favorite too, but my parents only let us have Cheerios or Rice Krispies. So Fruit Loops became a real treat!

I hope you're able to get an answer on the rash soon (or that it just clears up on its own!).

Anonymous said...

Hoping that you're able to get an answer soon! Rashes are the worst! ((hugs))