Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dare To Compare

After discussing my voracious appetite in my previous post, Red asked how I am measuring in comparions to Will. To be honest, I never measured my expanding self when I was pregnant - I didn't really want to know! Here are pictures from 22 weeks pregnant with Will for you to see if there is any difference.

Here I am, 22 weeks pregnant with Will (in the nice hotel we stayed in our our five year wedding anniversary):


22 weeks pregnant with Emma: Here is the bare belly view at 22 weeks with Will:

And bare belly withe Emma:

So, what do you think?

6 comments:

Christine said...

clothes on you look bigger w/Will. Shirt up you look bigger w/Emma. Overall you look great!

cheryllookingforward said...

I think you look about the same, if not smaller now. Congrats! I always hear horror stories about how big people get with second pregnancies. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

You're definitely carrying differently, but you look about the same size. You look fabulous! Enjoy it (and a milkshake every once and a while!) ;)

Danifred said...

Hmmmm... tough one. In the first set, you look bigger with Will. In the second comparison you look bigger with Emma.
Maybe it's because you're carrying them differently?

HereWeGoAJen said...

I vote the same as everyone else. Overall I think the same size, just differently. More belly this time, I think. ;)

Red said...

I agree with the other ladies. You look great both times anyway! Thanks for letting us compare.