Ooooooh, I am so very excited!!!
I am nothing if I am not frugal. I love a good deal. I had narrowed my double stroller search down to my Top Three Strollers. Each had their good and bad sides. I then haunted craigslist looking for one of them for a good price.
And I found it!!! I found this stroller for $200 yesterday! And I was fortunate enough to contact the people first. This stroller is in beautiful, almost-new condition. I am serious, the little spikey rubber things are still on the tires and it is immaculate. It looks new. The owner still had the manual for it and everything. He even took $180 (because I always have to try and negotiate) because there were two tiny scratches on the handle.
Here's what I love about this stroller (and ultimately, why it made my Top Three List):
1) The one-handed fold. Seriously, this fold sells the stroller on it's own.
2) The individual recline seats that adjust to pretty much any position, rather than "fixed" positions.
3) The individual sun canopies that extend far down and the fact that they have little peekaboo windows in both the side and top.
4) The zippered pockets, mesh pockets, and under basket. This girl likes her storage!
5) It's a narrow profile, designed to go through any standard door.
6) The handlebar adjusts up and down, which my husband will really appreciate.
7) It is light weight and steers like a dream. Seriously, I think one finger could push this bad boy and it is lighter than my single all-terrain.
It's still kind of bulky (but aren't pretty much all double all terrain strollers?) and I will have to purchase the carseat adapter and rainguard separately, but even with those two purchases, we are still saving a lot of money!
Check item off list!