Things Will says that make me laugh:
1) There is a construction zone behind our house that you can see from our master bedroom. There are two diggers that you can also see, but they are often blocked by the homes going up in the neighborhood. Will always asks to stand on our bed so he can look at the window. If he cannot see any diggers, he will say, "Digger, where are you? Where'd he go?" If the diggers are in his view, he will say, "Two. Two diggers." If the diggers are working and coming in and out of his line of sight, he says, "Digger, where are you?" followed by, "There he is!" When he says digger, it sounds like deegaw, and the where are you is more like "wew are youuuuuuu." Ack, it's the cutest.
2) Most mornings he is awake when M leaves for work, so we will sit on the front couch and wave good-bye. He will say, "There he goes!" as M drives off.
3) He proudly announces his bodily functions, his two favorites being "I toot" and "I poop".
4) He has learned the word "mine." He calls me "mine Mama."
5) If you ask him how old he is, he will proudly tell you that he is two. But he now knows he is actually one, so as soon as you start shaking your head, he'll say, "I'm one!"