1. Just typing the word leftovers made me hungry. People, my appetite? Out. of. control.
2. My shoulder has gone from occasionally hurting to always hurting, especially at night, so it is keeping me from sleeping. It is really bad.
3. Will had his first flu bug yesterday. That's probably a post of its own, but I will spare you the gory details. Oh, the laundry! Now fingers crossed that I don't get it next. Fortunately, it seems to have been a relatively short-lived bug and he is back to normal this morning.
4. Ever since I blogged my list of Guilty Pleasures, I have really been wanting a McDonald's breakfast sandwich. The last one I had was the morning of Will's 1st birthday party when my girlfriend and I stopped on the way to "power up" for the day ahead. That was August, so I think it's time I had another, don't you? The scale and my OB might not concur.
5. I watched the movie Julie & Julia yesterday while Will was napping and I was also doing mountains of laundry. It was just so-so, but there were a few scenes that I could definitely appreciate as a blogger. . . the scene where she gets her first comment and gets all excited. . . until she reads it. . . and it's from her mom (although my mom doesn't read my blog - I hope, but still, I remember getting my first comment and thinking - WOW! Someone is reading this!)! And the scene where she and her husband have a big fight about her blogging and then he tells her the fight better not end up on the blog! My husband and I have had that fight! Also, because I am just the kind of person to do so, I had to look up the original blog to see what it was like.
6. While I have written this, Will has been taking one piece of silverware from the drawer at a time and running it over to me. I now have a pile of spoons and forks. I'd better go before he gets to the knives (they are in a different, higher up drawer, so don't worry, I was only kidding).