Friday, May 23, 2008

No Thorns Here

Sanan at Why Me has honored me with this:




You can click this link to read more about the origins of this award. The gist of this award to is pass it on to a person that has inspired you and a person that is going through a rough patch and needs some inspiration. Thank you, Sanan, for your nomination, I truly appreciate your kind words.

Kathy immediately springs to mind as someone who has inspired me. Although all of my blogger pals give me hope each and every day, Kathy and her family are a true inspiration of living and growing through loss. The way that Kathy handled first her pregnancy with Molly Marie and then the loss of her sweet girl, simply humbles me. Her grace, peace, and love for her daughter are awe inspiring.

Ally just had a D&C yesterday. She is a strong woman but I know how horrible the days following a D&C can be. And today is her birthday. So, Ally, I want you to know that you are not alone and that there are so many of us loving you, thinking of you, and praying for your lost angels right now.

3 comments:

Antigone said...

No thorns. :-)

HereWeGoAJen said...

And you truly deserve it. :)

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

I wanted to say thank you for the kind comments on my blog. Actually it helped a LOT that you mentioned having some of the same pressue/pain as I've been having (this early). I went back and read the January archives and saw what you said. Sounded a lot like me. My left ovary is the overachiever anyway, and I almost can bet I have cysts that could be causing those occasional twinges. Also, just like your nurse said, when I have a full bladder, it makes the pressure come or makes it more intense. I've hoped it's linked and that nothing is wrong. Thank you for your kind comments! They have helped!