No matter who wins, I truly believe that the role of Verity Mom will be shaped not only by the individual who holds the title, but the community of readers that contribute their comments, ideas, and spirit. It is the readers that will truly drive the content, because if they aren't seeing things of interest to them, then the whole idea won't really get off the ground.
So, what would you like to see in the Verity Mom blog? What topics interest you, financial and otherwise?
For me, these are some topics that come up again and again as a mom and wife:
- Financial planning, college savings plans, etc.
- Estate planning, wills, and trusts.
- Meal planning, grocery shopping, and eating out on a budget
- Fun family outings and places to go that are either cheap or, even better, free
- Baby, toddler, kid, and tween to teen gear deals
- And, of course, good deals on things for Mom and Dad. . . from shoes to restaurants!