Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

We are heading out before more snow falls, trying to make it to my in-laws, about an hour north. We have a Je.ep and my husband's confidence that we can make it! That, and I believe my MIL is willing us there with her grandma-psychic-ability.

Before we depart, I just have to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I know some of you are on the "other side" and some of you are still very much battling with infertility. Having lived through some pretty rough holidays before this one, I know that it's not always so "merry." If you are a commentor here, if I follow your blog, or even if you're a lurker that I have never "met," my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know it's a hard road and I wish you peace at this time of year and always. Each of our stories is so different and there is no magic "bullet" to bring you your own Real Live Baby, but I really and truly hope that Will provides some small beacon of hope to those of you still struggling.

I consider so many of you friends in the truest sense of the word. It's funny how something will happen and my first thought is, "I can't wait to tell my Blog Friends." Or how my day isn't complete until I have checked in with all of you to make sure you are doing all right. Although we have never met, we have walked with each other on some of life's loneliest, hardest roads, and we have celebrated with each other on the ups and consoled each other on the downs. I am so thankful for each and every one of you that have walked with me and continue to do so.

I will leave you with a few pictures of our f
avorite Santa Baby. . .


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

With Love,

Katie and Will

13 comments:

RBandRC said...

You guys are TOO CUTE!!! Merry Christmas. ((HUGS))

AwkwardMoments said...

Beautiful Katie! You have a great holiday with that adorable santa baby

Polka Dot said...

I'm so thankful that you finally get this moment after everything you and your DH have gone through. Merry Christmas!!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Merry Christmas! He's so adorable!

Tracy said...

Merry Christmas, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I love his cheeks and his gobble-able arms. :) Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

Just thought I'd tell you, your baby boy is the cutest little thing I have ever seen (with the exception of my little boy, lol)

Ms. J said...

You and Baby Will have THEE BEST smiles!

J said...

my goodness...he looks adorable! I love that last pic of you two!

J said...

That is very sweet...Happy Holidays!

Adriane said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Katie! Your Santa Baby is the most adorable, roly-poly little guy - He is gorgeous!!

Amy said...

I love all the rubber bands around wills arms ;) He is so stinkin cute (I feel like I say this alot!) BUT IT'S TRUE!! Call me friday.....you know what I'm sayin'?????

JJ said...

Happy New Year! LOVE that last picture=)