As if I didn't feel bad enough about complaining on an infertility blog.
Reddish, pinkish streaky spotting.
*Updated: My OB's office wants to take a "wait and see" approach until Wednesday. They want a week between ultrsounds to assess growth and development. If I am no longer spotting by Wednesday, it's business as usual. If I am, then we'll schedule an ultrasound. If I start cramping or the bleeding increases dramatically, I have to call back.