Friday, August 28, 2009

500th Post

Woa.

Wow.

Three years.

Five-hundred posts.

Too many pills, injections, and dates with the Vag Cam to even begin to count.

So many angels.

So many failed cycles.

So many tears.

So much heartbreak.

So much hope.

So much excitement.

So much joy.

If you have been reading from the beginning. . . Thank you.

If you joined during my IVF cycle. . . Thank you.

If you came on board when I was pregnant. . . Thank you.

If you followed along when Will was a newborn. . . Thank you.

If you have ever commented or just been a lurker. . . Thank you.

If you have sent an e-mail or "friended" me on Facebook. . . Thank you.

For being my sounding board, my support, my endless supply of advice, my holders of hope, my readers, my friends...

Thank you.

I couldn't have survived everything without you.

7 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

Wow!!! I don't exactly remember when I came to find your blog. I believe it was right before you found out you were pregnant!

Congrats to three years and many more posts to come!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy 500th post! And many more...

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy 500 Post! Excellent I'm so glad I found you

Laura said...

Congratulations!!!!.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Happy 500!

I hope the next 500 bring hope, excitement, and joy with no hint of tears or heartbreak.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your life with people. I found your blog during a low time with my infertility. Well I finally dodged my own bullet and am actually five days overdue with a baby girl.

niobe said...

:)