Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Still Waiting

I am not a very patient person.  And I am especially impatient when I don't know why I am waiting.  Right now, I have done my part and completed everything I was supposed to in order to get ECT underway.

And I wait.

I have called the office a few times (and the last thing I want to do is annoy them) and each time, I am told that everything has been done and that I will hear from the scheduling department in a day or two.

And I wait.

I had an appointment with my usual psychiatrist today. I asked if he could do anything to speed things along and he said not really, but that he would do his best.

We did increase my antidepressant (I just started it and am still not at the max dose that he goes to) and he refilled my antianxiety rescue meds.  More pills.  I am just so tired of taking pills that don't seem to help.  But this could be the magic combination we are looking for, so I have to keep trying and taking.

And waiting.

No comments: