Friday, July 22, 2011

In Which Katie Goes Party Crazy

I am not sure why I have gone so off the deep end (ha, ha, it's an "under the sea" party theme) with this party, but I have.

I have completely tossed my own good advice aside and done too much, not kept it simple, and pretty much created a crapload of work for myself.

However.

I am pretty excited. I do think all of this hard work is going to pay off. I think it's going to be an amazing first birthday party for one amazing little girl (who won't remember a thing).

Of course, there will be pictures galore to come.

Fingers crossed that it all works out (somewhat) as I have pictured it and that it doesn't rain. Pretty, oh, pretty please.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!

AwkwardMoments said...

oh Have fun!