Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cooking For Real

If you've read my blog for any amount of time, it will be no surprise to you that I love food. I am passionate about cooking and baking for my family and friends and I am constantly on the lookout for new recipes and ideas.

I usually have the Food Network on if the kids are in bed or down for a nap and one of my very favorite shows is Cooking for Real with Sunny Anderson. The other day, she made a red velvet brownie that looked easy and amazing. I googled the recipe today and found Sunny's blog. I am so excited to read more about her and thought I would pass it along for any of my fellow foodies.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Thanks! I love food.

peesticksandstones said...

Oooh, these look perfect for Christmas-y baking. And easy! I'm surprised they don't use more red food color, though -- I think I've used a whole bottle for red velvet before (ummm, and maybe that's why I'm infertile?! :))

Katie said...

I made them and they weren't red enough for me. . . I would definitely add more food coloring next time. Oh, and it took almost 15 minutes more to bake them than the recipe called for.

But they were yummy! And I think the red is preference thing more than a taste thing. When she made them on t.v., she dumped a LOT of the food coloring in. . . def more than it asks for in the recipe.