Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to Normal - Whatever THAT Is!

Well.

That was a very intense case of Grammaitis. Thank goodness it was also a short-lived one. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming of the usual toddler antics. We are lucky with Will, in that he is two, but he is relatively mild compared to many other kids his age.

I also have to wonder if he isn't getting his two year molars. He was sucking on his hand a lot yesterday and I saw a red welt on his gums when we were brushing his teeth last night. He seemed okay pain-wise, so I didn't give him anything for it, but I do think that could make him a little out of sorts.

We went to the zoo today. It was a beautiful day and not too crowded. Will especially enjoyed the indoor play area where they had a music hour and he got to try out different instruments.

Emma is three months old. I just don't know how that happened. I packed up some of her newborn and smaller 0 - 3 month clothes this weekend that she has outgrown. We borrowed most of them, so I had to pack them up separately to send back to the appropriate lender. It made me a bit wistful, but I am eager for the fun times to come. She is a regular flirt, with lots of smiles and has taken up cooing. She also has laughed a few times and it's just precious.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

The two year molars are bad. Elizabeth worked on two of them for a while. (I've forgotten to look to see if they broke through or just stopped hurting, but they were giant welts for a while.)

How in the world did Emma turn three months old? That doesn't seem possible.

It is what it is said...

So, when you reflect on life with two over the past three months is it:

A) Harder than I expected
B) Easier than I expected
C) About what I expected