Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Introducing Skittle

Last week, I noticed Will seemed to be talking to "himself" more often. I also noticed that these conversations seemed a bit one-sided, as if there was someone else in the room with them.

Turns out, there "is".

Allow me to introduce Skittle (I asked him and he doesn't need a blog pseudonym).

After careful investigation, we have thus far concluded that Skittle is:

1) 2 years old (He was 1 year old, but he shares a birthday with Will, so he is now 2.)

2) A boy.

3) Residing in the toy room.

4) Not a fan of cereal - he prefers hot dogs (with ketchup!) for breakfast.

5) Apparently responsible for an entire roll of toilet paper being unrolled while Will was innocently using the bathroom.

So far, Skittle is mostly well-behaved and we are enjoying his antics with Will. It is amazing what their minds come up with.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I love it! And Skittle is the best name.

It Is What It Is said...

Such a great name!

My son has a 'daughter' (who is older than him) name Cerelli (SIR-elli). She has been a fictional member of our family for the last 2 1/2 years. While I am a skeptic by nature and it is hard to separate fact from fiction in the minds of young children, it seems as if Cerelli may be the soul of someone who has lived before. I won't go all hocus-pocus on you, but it is uncanny what she says, does, etc. as reported by our son.

Rebecca said...

This is hysterical...I can't wait to hear more!