Sometimes, I look back at the day and I think, "What did I DO today?"
I saw this on A'dell's blog and thought it was pure genius. Because it reminds me that I actually AM doing something each day. . . even when it doesn't seem like it.
1. Woke up before the kids so I could make M breakfast (peanut butter on toast - hardly gourmet, don't be impressed).
2. Showered (you're welcome, World).
3. Made breakfast for both kids. Cleaned up (as in, tossed all dishes in the sink - the dishwasher was full).
4. Got both kids sunscreened, dressed, and ready for the day.
5. Got myself dressed and ready for the day.
6. Fed and put the dog out.
7. Went to have three estimates done on the car for brakework. Ugh. (But apparently vying for Top Secret Mom of the Year of Award, I took them to a park during each estimate - I have a feeling I will be waiting for my trophy for quite some time. . .)
8. Went to a friend's house for lunch so Will could play.
9. Put both kids down for a nap.
10. Put away folded laundry FROM SATURDAY (okay, so my TSM award might just be taken away for the delay).
11. Put a new load of laundry in the wash.
12. Played with both kids.
13. Made dinner for both kids. And didn't really clean up because I will be making dinner for M and myself later on.
14. Bath for both kiddos. This is where M comes into the picture and I come down to blog and do other non-kid-related things.
Still to be accomplished: Research "sour dough bread starters" (also from A'dell's blog) and think (notice I said THINK) about doing that. Put both kids to bed. Have a "dinner date at home" with the husband. Lots of Little Things that will bore you (like fold laundry).
What did you do today? What is left to be done?