Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Magic

I can't believe that it has been a few weeks since my last post. . . it seems like I just put that up  there!

I have started a few posts here and there, but have never had time to finish them, so this one is going to be short and sweet.

WILL

Will is thriving at preschool.  I seriously cannot believe how much he is learning this year and how fast he is learning it.  He still loves his new baby brother, but has gotten past the infatuation stage and is more or less ignoring him now.

EMMA

Emma has transitioned nicely into her role as Big Sister.  She had a hard time in  the  early  weeks, but has settled down now.   She is just so darn  cute  these days and SUCH a  big girl!

DREW

Sleep has been getting better around here.  He had several  five hour  stretches last week and  then. . . .A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE occured at our house last night and  he slept  for  SEVEN. HOURS. STRAIGHT.   Amazing.

I have kind of highlighted it to let you know we  are alive and kicking here and  things  are  improving.    It  still  isn't lollipops and unicorns here at Case de la Three Kids, but I can see a  light  at the end of the tunnel  as far  as  managing three little  ones at  once.    It won't be easy, but the moments  where  it all  comes  together are. . .  dare I say?   Magical.  

1 comment:

Kasia said...

I am so happy to read this post :) I am not really commenting much (actually it happened once or twice :) but I am always keeping my finger crossed for you and your family. Especially as I am thinking of a new addition myself (already have 2 kids), it is nice to know it is manageable! Hugs