Monday, August 20, 2012

FOUR



It doesn't seem possible that four years have passed since the day my life changed forever.

Will came into our world and rocked it - in the best way possible - to the very core.

Every single day, I am grateful for him.  There are no words to express the love in my heart for my sweet boy.  When they placed him in my arms four years ago, I loved him because he was my baby and I was biologically programmed to do so.  When he comes into my arms today, I love him because he is my baby, but also for the person that he is.  I love his big heart, his creative mind, his stubborn nature, and every single thing about him (even his stinky feet!).

Happy Birthday, (Not So) Little Man!  May all your dreams come true!


1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy birthday, Will! I remember when he was born four years ago!