Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Meet Me Over Here!

Well, I've finally done it. I've decided to start a new blog. It's going to be focused on our recent eating adventures. It might be a total flop, but I have had quite a few people asking for recipes and ideas since we started our vegan detox way of life, and I decided to just put it all out there in one place.

It's still in the itty-bitty blog phase (one intro page and one recipe post), but I promise there will be much more to come. And there will even be a semi-embarassing TMI post about me and a Big Mac. Oh, it's been a long time since I had a McD's post on this blog!

Of course, I'll still be providing you with way TMI here on this blog, so don't worry your pretty little heads about that!

2 comments:

It is what it is said...

Much luck on your new blogventure!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I have been totally craving a Big Mac. I think I saw a commercial recently?