Sunday, January 23, 2011

She Runs In the Family

My cousin, Poppy, has a blog. She is way funnier than I could ever hope to be. Seriously, do not drink any beverages while reading her blog. It will come out your nose. Yes, that funny.

My cousin, Poppy, also runs. Marathons. She is way more athletic than I could ever hope to be.

Currently, she is trying to win a sponsorship from TRX to train for a marathon. Please view this video if you have a few minutes. If you'd like to help in other ways and win a free mug, she has more ideas on her blog.

Thank you!

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I do not run. It makes me too tired. But I wish that I ran.

Poppy said...

You are awfully brave to publicly acknowledge we are related. Thank you for posting my link, I really appreciate it.

Ludicrous Mama said...

Super funny cousin. Thank you. I love funny!