Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kickin' It

This morning, I woke up and shifted position in bed. Right after doing so, I felt a thump, thump, thump, about two inches below my belly button. I literally stopped breathing and felt two more quick thumps . . . and then nothing.

It was such a strong series of thumps that I almost don't think that it was possible to be the baby. But I can't think what else it could be.

I love the mere possibility that it was a few solid baby kicks. Now, I want to feel more!

8 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YES!!!! Kick baby Kick!

Waiting Amy said...

Oh Yeah! That was it! You might think back to some flutter before that you thought were gas, but that was probably it too!

A future kicker in the NFL?

Anonymous said...

Yay! This is so exciting! Kick, baby kick!

Happy Easter to you too!

Kim said...

KICKS! Woo Hoo! I'm certain it was the baby... unless you have a dinosaur in there or something that we don't know about... lol.

Geohde said...

I still mostly feel tickles and flutters.

SOunds like you've got a little footballer in there :)

J

Prairie Girl said...

Too cool! congrats Hun! :D

Mrs. Piggy said...

So awesome, happy Easter to you!!
There is nothing more addicting than wanting to lay there to feel the baby.

Kelly

Debby said...

Oh it's so the best when you start feeling them! It gets so REAL. It's even more nuts when you can start seeing the kicks through your belly - now that's bizarre! Have fun noticing all the little one's movements!