Saturday, September 29, 2007

Actually, It's October 1st, Darnit!

I can't get the frickin' days right on my posts. My computer clock is set correctly, so I don't know what the problem is. It had resolved itself for awhile, but now it is back.

Today is 10 DPTrigger and 9 DPOvulation. And I am pleased to announce a BFN! The only time of my cycle when I actually want to see a negative test is when I am waiting for trigger to leave my system. Now, I can pee away and if I see a positive, then I know it's because good things are happening inside.

I am feeling lousy today, really crampy and I have a touch of vertigo. I'm pretty sure it's my progesterone suppositories, because it would be way too early for pregnancy to be making me feel this crappy. Or maybe I have the flu. Either way, I am not a happy camper.

Wow. I am crabby. This is no fun to write, so it's probably not a lot of fun to read, either. I'll try to be more witty tomorrow.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good news about the BFN (feels strange to type that!) I hope you feel better soon.

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

I always tested to make sure that trigger was out of my system.... Good luck and here's hoping terribly much that you get a beautiful BFP soon!!!