Monday, January 30, 2012

Words They Say

"Willisms"

"Awful Tower" - Eiffel Tower (and I am impressed this even enters the vocabularly of a 3 1/2 year old)

"Eye Grows" (which rhymes with brows, just said with a G sound) - Eye Brows

"Will wants/likes/is/needs/has to" - Will is said in place of I. He is apparently of royal descent.

"Froggy" - Foggy - I love it when we head out in the morning and he tells me that it's "froggy outside, Mommy!"

"The Donald's" - McDonald's

"Albert's Store" - Albertson's (grocery store chain)



"Emmanese"

"Tinky" - Binky

"Whew Ellie" - Where is Ellie (her lovely)? And the answer better be that she is nearby, or it is TROUBLE.

"Fifford" - Clifford (the Big Red Dog)

"Peaz" - Please

"Whad u doin, Mommy?" - What are you doing, Mommy? She actually walked up to me as I was mopping the kitchen floor the other day and asked me this. I couldn't believe it.

"Luh Lu" - Love you - my favorite things she says!

"Corky" - Courtney - my friend who does childcare for us

2 comments:

RoseAnn said...

I'll admit...I'm 37 and still say it's "froggy". ;)

peesticksandstones said...

Love these! I am always meaning to write these things down, but forget every time. Thank you for the extra inspiration to actually DO it.

My favorite one from my son (2 1/2) right now is "Bar-stosh" for mustache.