Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the Third Day of Christmas

First things first: here is our sweet little girl on Santa's Lap. . .


For today's event, we made Christmas Crowns (using stickers and tinsel as our decorations). My mom had mailed Will a Santa letter that arrived today, so this Santa got to take a day off. He loves getting mail, so that was kind of fun, but I sometimes don't think he "gets it". Of course, he is only two, so he has some time :).

We also went to a girlfriend's house for a yummy lunch and playtime. There might have even been mimosas for the mommies!

I have to say, this year is probably stacking up to be the most amazing Christmas I've had since I was a young child myself. Watching it through Will's eyes makes it so incredible. He is still experiencing the innocent joy of Christmas, the fun in the anticipation, but not really the gifts. I mean, he likes the gifts, don't get me wrong, but the whole thing isn't about them. I wonder how long that will last! Hopefully for awhile.

3 comments:

Searching said...

So glad this is such a peaceful, fun time for your little family!! Adorable pic!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh, that is the best picture!

Rebecca said...

She is sooooo cute! Yay for mimosas too!