Saturday, April 24, 2010

Okay, I feel like an @sshole. Please go and read the comments from my last post. I'll wait.

You're back already? That was fast!

That right there? That's the problem with the written word. . . it's so hard to determine how someone means something. . . playful, snarky, joking, irritated, etc. Usually, I don't respond to anonymous comments that I think are snarky, but clearly, I was the grumpy pregnant lady yesterday. I obviously couldn't take a little teasing. Shame on me for being so sensitive!

So, to anonymous, I want to extend my condolences on your babies and sincerely apologize and send every hope and prayer that this pregnancy goes to term!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That's what is so tricky about the internet. We've all had our moments too.

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Thanks for your sweet post regarding my stupid comment. I am sorry I made you feel bad I know I should have been more clear in my meaning behind my comment. I also wanted to further clarify my situation. My son passed away but my little girl is doing wonderfully and I feel so lucky to have her. I miss him terribly but I am so grateful that she survived, I know many infertiles have lost so much more and I feel really blessed and heartbroken all in one. Our 3rd baby is also a girl! I'm sure she's apologizing to Emma in heaven for her mother's big mouth!! Thanks for your well wishes!!!!