Friday, October 9, 2009

Something To Talk About

I hadn't heard about this until today, but I think it's a great idea.

Infertility may not be something to celebrate, but surviving it certainly is.

I now "get" to celebrate Mother's Day, but it's not without a heck of a lot of survivor's guilt. I cannot fully enjoy such a "special" day, knowing so many of my dear friends are still "Waiting Parents."

But this? This I can celebrate (each link with THIS goes to a different site, for your reference).

It's a ways off, but something I will definitely be remembering, and I thought it appropriate to reference this day on my blog. It's something we can all celebrate.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That is a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I nominated you for an award over on my blog. :) Stop by when you get a chance!