Monday, January 5, 2009

Memorial Monday

Today's Memorial Monday post is in honor of Julie, who has lost four pregnancies, all at about the tenth week of pregnancy. Recent testing uncovered a rare clotting disorder that will most likely prevent her from having any biological children.

Julie is asking for your prayers for her four angels: Peanut (2/05), Critter (7/06), Little Bit (11/07), and Doodle Bug (9/08).

To be featured in upcoming Memorial Mondays, please contact me by clicking on my profile link and then by clicking on my e-mail link. You can either write your story yourself or provide me with the details and I will do it for you. You may include pictures, poetry, whatever feels right. This is your memorial for your loss.

4 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

That is heartbreaking. My thoughts are with Julie and her four angels.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm so sorry, Julie. I will be thinking of your angels.

Stacey said...

Thinking of you today, Julie, and remembering your little ones.

Amy said...

Julie,
You will be in my thoughts and prayers, I am so sorry for the loss of all your angels.

I am hoping that along this journey you find peace, answers and hope.